Monday, April 11, 2011

Garden Themed Social Icons

    

In my other life... when I am actually earning money instead of playing in the dirt... I am an online marketing and branding consultant.  A fancy title which basically means I have made so many mistakes while experimenting online that I am finally qualified to tell people what works.

While browsing around my Twitter feed the other day I found some fab social icons in garden themes, that I just had to share here.   Originally from a roundup of over 40 free sets.

Feel free to download and use for your own blog or site, and be sure to comment if you know of other great webby stuff for gardeners.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions? Feel free to leave a link back to your own blog or site in your comment so we can add it to our web exploring list!